Hymen and Wedding
Hymen on the Wedding Night
VIRGINITY UNTIL MARRIAGE
FRESHNESS SAFETY CAPS
Virginity until marriage freshness safety caps: open with marriage vow
Девица младожења и девица млада
– најбоља љубовна
Virgin groom and virgin bride: the best love combination
There are three prerequisite conditions for successful nuptial devirginization:
1. Mutual passionate love, respect and trust between the groom and the bride.
2. Sufficient patience to overcome normal initial problems with virginal shyness and awkwardness in getting both newly married sexually aroused enough to make breaking the bride's hymen as least stressful as possible, what is easily achievable by having her clitoris vigorously stimulated with groom's and/or her finger(s) to an almost climaxing stage of arousal and securing her vagina and vaginal opening abundantly wet and enough to be penetrated thanks to producing noticeable amounts of the Bartholin's glands secretion and vaginal exudate.
3. Lots of olive oil to grease well the clitoris, vaginal vestibule including hymen and penis of the newly wed husband and his wife who are becoming united in one flesh for the first time.
Prevent and cure nasty problems using virgin olive oil obtained from hand squeezed fresh olives easily, discreetely, and conveniently accessible
and actually free for many in need, or bought from ethical sellers of certified products.
OLIVE YOUR C
OLIVE YOUR C ON THE MOST IMPORTANT NIGHT OF YOUR LIFE
CONSULT YOUR MOM; INFORM YOUR HAPPY NEWLYWED HUSBAND
Namna ya kuvunja ubikira wa msichana?
Hakuna matata. Zinazotolewa mwanamke ni kukomaa na yeye ni mke wako kisheria
How to break a girl's virginity? No worries.
Provided the woman is mature and she is your wife legally.
Intact microperforate hymen crassus, allegedly impenetrable hymen
vaginal opening tight but the vaginal discharge can evacuate safely;
continuity of the thick, inelastic rim; no scarring, attenuation seen; no
notches, clefts, bumps seen; strong vascular network may be a reason for
noticeable bleeding if the nuptial defloration finally proves
Thick hymen, hymen crassus first described by Thomas de Wratislavia in relation to matrimonium ratum sed non consummatum - a marriage validly contracted but not consummated by natural marital intercourse.
Next to problems with newlywed husband's erection, the allegedly impenetrable hymen was and still is a leading cause of failure to deflorate newlywed wife on the wedding night. Luckily, both problems are usually transient and easily solved if the three prerequisite conditions for successful nuptial devirginisation are met.
To avoid unnecessary and risky medicalisation of healthy life and skip taxes notoriously imposed on everything including normal anatomy and regular physiology it is strongly recommended:
(1) try self-examination to know oneself very well,
(2) experiment safely with home remedies and if they fail
(3) seek ethical medical assisstance as a last resort.
There is a thin line between health and its false perception, and in case of genital and sexual health, prudery too often fights prudence. This is why so many people unnecessarily and cruelly suffer from serious diseases and die prematurely. There are very many different diseases of the reproductive system which can affect whole body, and there is a variety of all-body or of any single system diseases that typically or exceptionally manifest in the reproductive system. Many of them can be properly prevented, diagnosed, treated, healed, cured before is too late.
OLIVE YOUR C, here C stands for Cherry
for successful nuptial defloration of your intact microperforate crassus hymen
thick and inelastic with tight hymenal opening, allegedly impenetrable
OLIVE YOUR C